*Click Titles To View Course Specification
Level 3 Up-Armor Vehicle (UPAV)
- Demonstrate understanding of limitations of armoured vehicles as well as advantages to their employment
- Demonstrate driving competency on and off road within assessed framework
- Demonstrate understanding of ECM and CIED and other enhanced in vehicle technologies
- Demonstrate wheel change capability and operational vehicle management.
- Describe capabilities of armour in regards to current weapon types / calibres.
- Demonstrate and identify differences in dynamics of 4×4 armoured vehicles in relation to distance and cornering
- Perform dry contact drills within armoured vehicles to enable understanding of passenger compartment locking and door weight issues under stress.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the system of car control ( Enhanced)
- Theatre specific vehicle checks and current operational administration.
- Understand injuries common to up armoured vehicles.